DIATRUE CX detects lab grown CVD, Moissanite, HPHT, CZ, and even CZ coated with CVD all in one scan!
- Detects CVD & HPHT lab-grown diamonds, Moissanite, and bulk parcel of loose diamonds. (can also see CZ, Moissanite, and even CZ coated with CVD).
- Identifies stones on all types of jewelry and mounted combinations.
- Melee parcels and loose diamonds.
- Scans in approximately 20 sec.
- Results displayed in clear and easy to read colors.
- Ability to create & print certificate.
- Save and archive data on the tablet.
- Zoom & print results.
Diatrue can be used in:
- Jewelry shops
- Pawn shops
- Online jewelry stores
- Gemological laboratories
What is Included:
- 2 trays (stones, rings and can use for other jewllery).
- IEC mains supply lead (county specific).
- Power supply.
- Operating manual.
- 1 year parts/service warranty.
- Embedded touchscreen computer & mouse.
- Light Source: UV light.
- Voltage: 110/220 V.
- Measurable tray area 13 x 10 cm.
- Dimention: L 28 x W 27 x H 35 cm
- Weight: 8 kg.
- Recommended color range: D-K.
- Convenient, self-contained unit.
DIATRUE CX CVD/HPHT DETECTOR