DiaColor - OGI Colorimeter
Advanced Rough Diamonds Grading Color Machine
It is almost impossible to observe any difference in the top five or six color grades of the rough diamond. Nevertheless, the differences exist and they can cause dramatic variations in price. OGI Systems create this color machine to gives you solution. From now on, you will not have to break you head to find out the color of your rough diamond.
The colorimeter is an advanced rough color sensitivity measurements machine which is both Portable and Handy , and can arrive in two fully automatic models: Diacolor C-300 and Diacolor C-1000 Model. It allows you to detect the different color grades from colorless stones ( D) to faint yellow (K) and up to fancy yellow (Z) in rough diamonds at about 1/2 color grade accuracy.
Both machines are suitable for brown tint in the D-F color range and also provide a computerized indication of both the yellow fluorescence (which indicates cloudiness in the stone) and the blue fluorescence. The new machines also detect fancy yellow in the following groups:
- No fancy
- Light fancy yellow
- Intense fancy
- Vivid fancy
- The Diacolor is suitable for testing "coated" diamonds originating from Canada, Congo, Russia and Sierra Leon, including: yellow, green and gray coats.
- The Diacolor can predict high-probability color grade that you will receive by GIA certification.
- D -K and up to fancy yellow (Z) rough diamonds at about +/- 1/2 color grade
- Fully automatic
- Fully mobile
- High Accuracy
- D-F Brown hues in the color range
- Predict Yellow fancy diamond color
- Predict determines neutrality of the diamonds Blue color
- Predict rough diamond UV level
- Predict rough Transparency
- Suitable for 110/220 volts
- Battery - 15 Hours operation, rechargeable
- Warranty and service free of charge: 5 years