DIATRUE CS come number one in ASSURE novice test for syntetic stones . It is designed to identify CVD and HPHT lab grown diamonds and so, to protect the market of natural diamonds from fraud.
In a few seconds per test, up to 500 stones can be analyzed, resulting with clear and accurate results.
- Detects CVD & HPHT lab-grown diamonds, Moissanite, and bulk parcel of loose diamonds. (can also see CZ, Moissanite, and even CZ coated with CVD).
- Identifies stones on all types of jewelry (rings, bracelets, pendants, earrings) and mounted combinations.
- Melee parcels and loose diamonds.
- Scans in approximately 20 sec.
- Results displayed in clear and easy to read colors.
- Ability to create certificate.
- Save and archive data on the tablet.
- Zoom & print results.
Diatrue can be used in:
- Jewelry shops
- Pawn shops
- Online jewelry stores
- Gemological laboratories
What is Included:
- Stones tray, rings tray , small bracelete tray, tennis tray,
- 360 holder of rings, earrings
- IEC mains supply lead (county specific).
- Power supply.
- Operating manual.
- 1 year parts/service warranty.
- Embedded touchscreen computer & mouse.
- Light Source: UV light.
- Voltage: 110/220 V.
- Measurable tray area 7 x 6 cm.
- Measurable matrix tray area 4 x 4 cm.
- Dimention : L 21.5 x W 26.5 x H 25 cm
- Weight: 6 kg.
- Recommended color range: D-K.
- Convenient and self-contained unit.
Can buy also in our dealers:
USA (OGITech, Stuller, Septools), Belgium (OGI Systems Europe),
Italy (Gemmarum Lapidator), OGI India, Daico (Thiland), OGI Asia (Hong Kong), Korea, Taiwan, UK, Japan
Local dealer can give you service too