DIATRUE CXL detects lab grown CVD, Moissanite, HPHT, CZ, and even CZ coated with CVD all in one scan!
- Detects CVD & HPHT lab-grown diamonds, Moissanite, and bulk parcel of loose diamonds. (can also see CZ, Moissanite, and even CZ coated with CVD).
- Identifies stones on all types of jewelry (rings, bracelets, pendants, earrings) and mounted combinations.
- Melee parcels and loose diamonds.
- Scans in approximately 20 sec.
- Results displayed in clear and easy to read colors.
- Ability to create & print certificate.
- Save and archive data on the tablet.
- Zoom & print results.
Diatrue can be used in:
- Jewelry shops
- Pawn shops
- Online jewelry stores
- Gemological laboratories
What is Included:
- Stones tray, rings tray , bracelete tray
- 360 holder of rings, bracelete, earrings
- IEC mains supply lead (county specific).
- Power supply.
- Operating manual.
- 1 year parts/service warranty.
- Embedded touchscreen computer & mouse.
- Light Source: UV light.
- Voltage: 110/220 V.
- Measurable tray area 16 x 12 cm.
- Dimention : L 28x W 27x H 36cm
- Weight: 10 kg.
- Recommended color range: D-K.
- Convenient, self-contained unit.
This item is HEAVY and will result in higher shipping costs.
DIATRUE CXL2 CVD/HPHT DETECTOR